The Society is looking for progressive organizations to fuel the MSOSH goals by participating in the Society’s Sponsorship Program and by taking advantage of the excellent promotional opportunities these programs provide.
- With every profile opportunity, your company will be seen and recognized by hundreds of members and non-members who come in contact with MSOSH’s activities.
- Promote your organization to a dedicated and diverse group of Occupational Health and Safety professionals.
- Maximize your exposure and set your organization ahead of others in the industry.
- Use your CSR/Promotional Budgets to achieve your marketing goals and realize an immediate return on your investment.
- Stand out among your competitors and enhance your products and services through a high-visibility Sponsorship Program.
- Be seen as a leading-edge organization by sponsoring the professional development association of MSOSH.
The Conference offers companies and organizations which are interested in getting maximum branding and exposure prior to and during the event through various sponsorship opportunities including Main Partners & Advertisement Plans. These are considered to be the most value adding sponsorship opportunities as the promotion starts prior to the event through press conferences, extensive marketing campaigns to thousands of potential visitors and delegates through different media platforms, advertisement, and e –marketing campaigns.
Logo Projections and Usage
Logo place on the PDC website
Logo on the Conference Back Drop
Logo used in email campaigns and council Newsletters
Logo published in all the Conference Publications (Acknowledgment in the Conference guide)
Banners at the venue mentioning the Sponsorships
Banner at the Conference Curtain Raiser/Press Conference
Banner at Lunch and Dinner
Banners at Parallel Technical Session, Exhibition
Banners at Entrance, Lobby Areas
Exclusive Banners and Speaking Opportunity from the Company at Press Meet
Roll-up banner at the Registration Counter
Space in the Exhibition hall
Advertisement in Conference guide
One Page Message from the sponsoring company to be included in conference guide
Presentation Opportunity at the Conference Main Hall
Complimentary delegates for the conference
Complimentary delegates for any one of the Pre-Conference Training Workshops
Mentioning the sponsorships in the press releases
AMOUNT ( US $)
PAY BACKS / REMARKS