CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION
2. Executive Panel Discussions with CEOs
3. Interactive Plenary Sessions
4. Pre-Conference Training Workshops
5. Parallel Technical Sessions
GLIMPSES OF THE CONFERENCE
It will showcase and encourage safety professionals and help companies to learn how to minimize their business risks by improving their Occupational Health Program. A platform for Local and International product manufactures, vendors and service providers to showcase their best OHHR products through our Expo, and get global attention in the presence of CEOs & Managers from around the globe.
Sharing of best practices from within ASEAN nations as well as globally.
WHY OHHR CONFERENCE
According to the ILO, it is estimated that 160 million cases of non-fatal work-related diseases occur annually. Every day approximately 6,400 people die from occupational accidents or diseases. About 860,000 people are injured on the job. Furthermore, as estimates show, work-related diseases represent the main cause of death at workplaces, killing almost six times more workers than occupational accidents.
This should highlight the need for a new paradigm of prevention: one that also focuses on work-related diseases and not only on occupational injuries.
This conference was conceived in line with DOSH – ‘OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH MASTER PLAN 2020 (OSHMP 2020)’ and to cater it ‘STRATEGY 4 – MAINSTREAMING INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE’
DOSH MISSION – TO INCULCATE SAFE AND HEALTHY WORK CULTURE AT WORKPLACES – OWNERSHIP / SELF REGULATION / PREVENTATIVE CULTURE
- Key Note Addresses from Prominent Guests – Ministry
- Two – Executive Panel Discussion with CEO Level Dignitaries
- Two – Interactive Plenary Sessions by Renowned International Speakers
- Two – Exclusive Symposiums on selective Topics
- Four – Interactive Parallel Technical Sessions
- Four – Certified Training Workshops
- International & Local Exhibitors OHHR Related products and Services
YB. DATO’ MAHFUZ BIN HAJI OMAR
YBHG. DATO’ AMIR BIN OMAR
IR. HJ. OMAR BIN MAT PIAH
Mr. MOHAMAD RIAZ SHAREEF
Chairman & Managing Director – VCONEX Sdn. Bhd.